By creating your account and proceeding with your www.julianaherc.com/pt, Juliana H. Company S.A Is obliged to collect personal data about you.
The responsible for collecting and processing this is Juliana H. Company S.A. (doravante Juliana HERC), with address at Professor Rodolfo Abreu 108/112, Foz, 4150-637 Porto, Portugal.
The term "personal data" implies all the data that allows the identification of a particular individual, as well as any other type of relevant information that the user chooses to communicate to the JULIANA HERC.
All users have the right to the protection of their personal data. We acknowledge and respect the right of the user to the information on the collection and processing of their personal data. Personal data will be processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner, in accordance with good practices. This site is designed so that the collection and subsequent use of your personal data is subject to the minimum.
When you choose to communicate your personal information on the Site, you are expressing your consent so that it can be collected and used in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
Your personal data are collected and processed by Juliana HERC only for purposes related to the use of this site, its services, purchase of products and other commercial purposes. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations which fall within these utilizations:
– In order to manage your orders on the site, in particular when executing a product purchase process on this site, we collect your personal data (such as size, telephone number, email address, delivery address, Credit and password) in the purchase form, for purposes related to the sale, separation, shipping and transportation of the ordered products.
– Whenever you request service assistance we collect your personal data (eg name, email address) in order to provide you with the Online Shop Customer Service services relevant to this site and for assistance;
– Whenever you record a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
– To compile trade statistics for market and behavioral research.
– To select a customer base for prospecting and promotional purposes, the elaboration of communications and promotional messages of Juliana HERC. You can unsubscribe from these offers at any time by clicking on the respective link located at the bottom of the promotional emails.
– To combat fraud.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties when necessary to process an order, namely in the following cases:
– Electronic payment services, using credit or debit cards;
– Processing of purchased products;
– Select, pack and despatch articles;
– Solve issues related to the sale of products;
– Processing payments for the purchase of items;
– Processing returns and exchanges of articles.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties who provide us with specific services, such as external entities hired by Juliana HERC.
Any disclosure will be made without exceeding the purpose for which your personal data were collected and subsequently processed. In addition, their Personal data may be disclosed to third parties to:
– Comply with applicable laws;
– Respond to judicial and governmental inquiries;
– Valid legal proceedings;
– To protect the rights or property of Juliana HERC .
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when this is required by law, except in the cases provided in this document.
In any case, any user or customer of the site may, at any time, contest the commercial use of this data, and the client also has the right to access, rectify and delete their personal data.
All requests relating to this subject must be sent by email to email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION TIME
The data you collect is retained for a period of five years from the date of the last transaction you made on the site or the last time your client account was updated.
Juliana HERC Uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A "cookie" is a device transmitted to the hard disk of an Internet user that allows the IP address, operating system, browser and system administration to be collected in particular, if available. This is statistical information about how the user browses on our website. Only Juliana HERC has access to this collected information, collectively and
anonymously, in order to optimize its services and those of this site to the needs and preferences of the user and to make the preparation of the Web pages personalized.
The processing of personal data by Juliana HERC will be carried out in accordance with the Portuguese law in force.
We assure you that all practical precautions will be taken seriously to ensure the security of your personal data.
NOTICES, CHANGES AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
All contents of this site are the exclusive property of Juliana HERC: images, texts or any other type of information or technology that does not come from third parties. In this sense, they are protected by the Copyright Code. At any time, changes may be made to these contents, and there is no obligation to make any prior communicationto users.
This site may contain links to third party sites. These sites are not under the controlof JULIANA HERC, and have no responsibility for their content. All hypertext links and forwarding to Juliana H. Company S.A using, inter alia, framing, deep-linking, in-line linking or any other deep linking technology is strictly prohibited.